Welcome to Dr. Feng Liang's Acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine clinic
Chinese medicine has been successfully practiced for over five thousand years. It is a unique comprehensive scientific medical system which has been used to prevent, diagnose and treat illness.
Chinese medicine consists of many different treatment modalities including acupuncture, traditional Chinese herbal medicine, tui na massage( Chinese medical massage), moxibustion(applying heat into the body through an herb roll to heal the illness). Cupping (applying a suction to the human skin through a cup or jar to stimulate the meridian to heal illness), diet and nutrition therapy and exercise therapy( Qi Gong, Tai Ji Quan).Chinese Medicine has many advantages such as remarkable curative effects for treating a wide variety of illness with minimal side effects.
I have been practicing Traditional Chinese Medicine for over 28 years . Thousands of my patients have regained their health through my treatment. Many patients have said to me that I treat them with my heart. I take that as the highest praise for my practice since I believe that Chinese medicine is an art for balancing the mind , body and spirit as well as healing the illness. I am grateful for my patient's trust, especially those who ask me as a last resort for help, and usually they will see the remarkable results from my treatment. It is very rewarding to see patients become healthy again, after they have so many other medical options to choose from. My goal is help patients reach a better level of health with Acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine, which are both natural method and proven methods that they can help our body to heal itself, allowing us to live longer and healthier lives.
1. Pain conditions: Tennis Elbow, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Arthritis, Spinal Disc Hernia, Spinal Stenosis,Disc, Joint or Bone Degenerative Change, TMJ. Back/Neck/Shoulder/Knee Pains, Sciatica, Trigeminal Neuralgia(Facial Nerve Pain),Painful Heels, Muscles Spasm, Rheumatoid Arthritis.
2. Stroke Rehabilitation, Bell's Palsy, Sport/Auto Injuries Rehab.
3. Tension Related: Insomnia, Anxiety, Panic Attack, Depression, Headache, Hypertension, Migraine.
4. Women's problems: Menstruation disorder, PMS, Infertility ( Do not ovulate, Difficult to conceive, frequent miscarriage), Menopause Syndrome, Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroid, Ovarian Cyst, Breast Lumps, Chronic Yeast Infection (Vagina).
5. Boost immunity to help fight cancer, and control Herpes and HPV virus.
6. Upper respiratory disorders: Asthma, Sinusitis,Nasal Allergies, Cough.
7. Cardiovascular disorder: Palpitations, High Cholesterol, Chest Pain.
8. Gastrointestinal Disorders: Stomach Ulcer, Stomach Gas/Bloating, Nausea, Acid Reflux, Abdominal Dull Pain, Diarrhea, Constipation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Colitis, Food allergy.
9. Man's Conditions: Male Infertility( Low Sperm Count, Poor quality-Sperm inactive), Impotence, Prostatitis, PAS Elevation.
10. Others: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Hepatitis, Gall Bladder Infection/Stone. Urinary Track Infection/Stone. Diabetes, Vertigo, Edema, Frequent Urination/ Night Urination, Hair loss, Skin Conditions: Eczema, Acne, Psoriasis. Hyperthyroidism/Hypothyroidism, Weight Loss, Quit Smoking.