Health Insurance for Acupuncture & Chinese Herbs Treatments
Some acupuncture treatments are covered by insurance and the Fifth Avenue Acupuncture & Herbs Center accepts insurance for acupuncture treatments from many major insurance companies.
Insurance Plans We Accept
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Plan
- Great-West Healthcare (now part of Cigma)
- Healthfirst Medicare 65 Plus Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Magna Care
- New York State No Fault
- United Healthcare
Please contact the Fifth Avenue Acupuncture & Herbs Center before you visit so that we can determine which treatments will be covered by your insurance company. We requite 4 items from you in order to check your eligibility with your insurance company:
- Insurance Company Name
- Insurance ID Number
- The Name on The Insurance Coverage (and your name if different).
- Your Date of Birth.
For security reasons, we do NOT recommend that you e-mail this information to us. Please call us at (212) 779-0468. However, if you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail us.